[ale] Intelligent Spammers

KingBahamut gwosbahamut at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 11:04:15 EDT 2006

http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html

mime_header_checks (default:
$header_checks<http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#header_checks>
)

Optional lookup tables for content inspection of MIME related message
headers, as described in the
header_checks(5)<http://www.postfix.org/header_checks.5.html>manual
page.

This feature is available in Postfix 2.0 and later.

On 10/25/06, Paul Cartwright <paul_tbot at pcartwright.com> wrote:

> On Wed October 25 2006 10:38 am, KingBahamut wrote:
> > going out on a limb here, but in the main.cf isnt there a
> >
> > mime_header_checks thingy that you can use to kill an attatchment?
> >
> > Thats probably counter intuitive though.
>
> help me out here... what main.cf ?? I looked in postfix/main.cf but
> there was no entry for mine_anything.
>
> and what good would it do to kill an attachment, I get LOTS of
> attachments in regular mail that I don't want to delete...
> --
> Paul Cartwright

KingBahamut
http://doc.gwos.org - Definitive Ubuntu Documentation
"I could tell you the probability, but you wouldnt like it."