[ale] OT? - Cat5e crimping tool recommendations

Jim Seymour bluejay at speedfactory.net
Mon Oct 23 18:10:54 EDT 2006

I am going to make my first attempt at wiring the home with cat5e. I saw
several RJ45 crimping tools at Frys from $19 to $44. I found a 250 roll
of cable at Microcenter for $40. I am looking for recommendations from
those of you that have done this before in regards to the crimping tool.
In other words WWYU (What would you use). I want something that makes
good cables, however it doesn't have to be designed for a professional
doing this for a living.

TIA,
--
Jim Seymour <bluejay at speedfactory.net>