[ale] temp high speed

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Thu Oct 19 11:38:40 EDT 2006

You might be better off arranging to have Delta Dash (Delta's airfreight
delivery) send it.  They essentially just put it on passenger planes
going that way.  Pricey but fast - probably as fast as you'll get it to
someone who'll load it and configure something to allow people to
download from their site.

http://www.delta.com/business_programs_services/delta_cargo/cargo_flight
_availability/cargo_products_services/delta_dash/index.jsp

Of course FedEx can send it overnight.