[ale] temp high speed

David Hamm ale at spinnerdog.com
Thu Oct 19 10:49:23 EDT 2006

Sorry, I left a few details out.

The data is here in Atlanta and the company with the CD only has DSL.  The
objective is to get the Data to Orlando in the shortest time possible.

So what we need is possibly an ISP with a large pipe to which we can have the
CD delivered and put on an ftp or web server for the day, so people in
Orlando can download it.