[ale] Groupware

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Sat Oct 14 20:07:22 EDT 2006

I am assuming you mean one that runs on Linux.

If you are not limiting to open source, GroupWise does both very well.

It includes the Nokia (formerly IntelliSync) mobile server for over the
wire sync and Rim is providing a 5-user BES (Blackberry Enterprise
Server) license for free with it.
For cradle syncs, Intellisync also provides that.

GroupWise allows you to use OL 2003 or XP, but includes a full (virus &
exploit free) for Windows, Linux and OSX.  Also an excellent web
interface.

-jt

James Taylor
The East Cobb Group, Inc.
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
http://www.eastcobbgroup.com

>>> On Sat, Oct 14, 2006 at  7:41 PM, in message
<736a7bae0610141641x22d04363g6691e52a87830c6c at mail.gmail.com>,
"Brandon
Colbert" <colbert.brandon at gmail.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> What is the best groupware program that allows integration with M.S.
Outlook