[ale] OT: Charter Phone vs. BellSouth

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Wed Oct 11 09:33:12 EDT 2006

  Not lucky, I did some serious digging to find a number very high up.  I
left that person (VP of the south east division) and his secretary a
voice mail explaining my constant, ongoing issues with his service.   The
next morning I have a call and phone numbers of the VP of Customer Care,
two Sr Customer Service Reps and the Direct Operations manager of my
region.  The funny part is a couple weeks ago I went down yet again and
started with the Ops Manager.  He had changed divisions so I called one
of the customer service reps who gave me the name and number of the
Customer Svc Reps.  She gave me the name and number of the new Manager.
I thought I knew his name, he was the Senior Tech sent to my house the
previous time by the previous manager.  We talked and he remembered the
visit and the Linux CD I'd given him :>  Yes I actually did.

Robert

Thus spake Jeffrey B. Layton (laytonjb at charter.net):