[ale] Connection Reset by Peer -- getting on my nerves

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 12:14:53 EDT 2006

I assume it is happening because one of the [ISP] connections drops
for a short time. I would suggest using screen to prevent your remote
applications from terminating when your connection gets reset. All you
have to do is type `screen -r`, provided you only started one instance
of screen, to pick back up where you were interrupted. Plus, you will
be able to do more with your remote connection by creating new windows
within screen. It is very nice.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/