[ale] LOPSA - League of Professional System Administrators.

Jerry Yu jjj863 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 09:34:21 EDT 2006

Thanks, Alex, for the reminder. My past google searches often led me to
relevant threads in dell-linux-poweredge list. I had told myself to
subscribe it later, then forgot about it after I worked out a solution using
the hints/clues from some ancient thread.
Not this time though, I just subscribed and will soon have my personal
archive inside gmail :)