[ale] New Mailing List ... the thread that wouldn't die(because it is relevant & important)

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Wed Oct 4 09:02:03 EDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-10-04 at 08:49 -0400, Geoffrey wrote:

> I think it's unlikely Jerald will return if things don't change.  I
> too
> plan to leave the list once James takes over the care an maintenance
> of
> the list.  The noise is too much, and coupled with the personal
> attacks
> that have become all too common, it's no longer worth my effort.

Maybe a totally different organization should be created?  Different
website, mailing list  Not affiliated with ALE?  ALP?  Atlanta Linux
Professionals.  It would be dedicate to those that spend every day
developing in Linux, administering Linux, etc.  ALE could stay focused
on helping those in the community and generating Linux awareness.