[ale] New Mailing List ... the thread that wouldn't die

Jerald Sheets jsheets at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 3 13:45:03 EDT 2006

Tell ya what.  Keep your list.  I don't have time for it, and I don't
have time to fight a bunch of folks who aren't interested in trying
to make the list even *more* open and *more* welcoming to EVERYONE
regardless of whether they are a hobbyist or an admin, a veteran or a
newbie.

ALL announcements regarding ALE-NW (if there even IS another one)
will now be posted to the ale.org website.

I'm tired of fighting to help make things better in the eyes of MANY
to appease the attitudes of the FEW.

Good luck, guys.  I wish you all good luck in whatever it is you're
trying to accomplish here...it just isn't what I am, and therefore I
will take my efforts elsewhere.

--JMS