[ale] Garmin Etrex Legend

cfowler at outpostsentinel.com cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Sun Oct 1 10:01:53 EDT 2006

I've not see much for these devices.  I've got an eXplorist 210 and can
get GPS data and read the flash in Linux.  The only thing I've used
Linux for is gpsbabel.  It will convert GPS files from one format to another.

I still had to purchase software from Magellan to make my unit more useful.
I had to get street routing and topo software.  Unfortunately those run under
Winbloze so I use VMWare for that.