[ale] EQUIPMENT DISPOSAL

Nick Travis wormfishin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 16:39:29 EST 2006

> The landfill does not accept Batteries, Tires, Gas Tanks, Oil, Paint, or
> Computer Equipment (dried paint is accepted).
>
> So Paulding County land fill does not accept computers.

The landfill does not, however the recyling center does.  It does not say it
on thier website, but I called yesterday and asked b/c I have my own
collection of old hardware to get rid of.  There is not a bin for it
outside, you have to take it into the building.  I think there might be 2
recyling sites, I'm talking about the one on Grants Chapel Road, which is
now in the Seven Hill subdivision.

Nick