[ale] Probably off topic

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Mon Nov 27 08:12:12 EST 2006

I'm looking at plugging the DVI interface on the back of my computer
(Linux/win) and run it to a TV I just bought (love black friday sales).  At
any rate, the TV is a JVC with the DVI and the HDMI interface on the
back.  Can I plug the DVI cable into my Computer and play videos in full
screen on my TV through either the HDMI or DVI inputs?

Anyone actually done this yet?  If so it's likely the first step to
going with a MythTV...

Robert

:wq!
                                         @ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
DISCLAIMER:
       ALONE.  I speak for              First One Should Be A Man
       no-one else.                       - Manowar