[ale] / is 100%, how2 reduce ?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Thu Nov 23 20:07:17 EST 2006

Unless you've installed alot of stuff on the system, 20Gig should have a
good bit free.  It's probably logs or temp space...

Do 2 things.

apt-get clean

See how much you have free then cd to / and execute "du -sh *" and
email it.  it will take a while to run.

Thus spake Courtney Thomas (courtneycthomas at bellsouth.net):