[ale] Database Design Tools for PostgreSQL?

Michael B. Trausch fd0man at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 20:09:43 EST 2006

On Mon, 2006-11-20 at 08:40 -0500, Chris Ricker wrote:

> On Sat, 18 Nov 2006, Courtney Thomas wrote:
>
> > Will it work with PostgreSQL ?
>
> It supports PostgreSQL and MySQL also -- most distro builds of it include
> those and omit the Oracle support

Yeah, never mind about that.  Not a good option, either.  :-/  It
doesn't seem to work with current PostgreSQL or something -- simple
manipulation of tables causes it to throw up errors that shouldn't
occur.  If a piece of software can't even "DROP table;" then I am better
off *still* doing it by hand.  I guess there's a reason that Emacs is
still my friend...  :-)

    -- Mike

--
Michael B. Trausch
                    fd0man at gmail.com
Phone: (404) 592-5746
   Jabber IM: fd0man at livejournal.com

Demand Freedom!  Use open and free protocols, standards, and software!