[ale] Blind Debian updates?

Jim ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Mon Nov 20 09:51:31 EST 2006

I did that for a long time on my home system, but disabled it once to do
some manual upgrades and never got around to starting to do it again.
There may be a better way, but I put only the "deb
http://security.debian.org/ stable/updates main" line in my
sources.list.  Of course when I'd go to add a new package I'd have
forgotten about that and scratched my head when apt-get said it couldn't
find the package I wanted to load.

Jim.