[ale] Blind Debian updates?

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Mon Nov 20 08:56:27 EST 2006

Guys,

I have a number of Debian servers that I don't get to check in on as much
as I'd like. I'd like to make sure these are kept as up to date as
possible regarding security patches, and am considering setting up a cron
job to run "apt-get upgrade" on a nightly basis.

Anyone else doing this? What is your exact setup? Any caveats?

Thanks, as always. Hope you're all doing well.

John

believed to be clean.