[ale] Database Design Tools for PostgreSQL?

Michael B. Trausch fd0man at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 19:22:34 EST 2006

On Sat, 2006-11-18 at 16:31 -0500, Courtney Thomas wrote:

> Will it work with PostgreSQL ?
>
> Thank you,
> Courtney

Possibly -- PostgreSQL tries to model itself at least somewhat after
Oracle in terms of compatibility.

However, it appears that I will wind up having to add this to the stack
of projects that I seem to be accumulating for "needs to be written"
work.  I did find another project -- some GNU software -- that was for
database design, but it really was hard to use.  I don't know if it was
because it was written in Tcl or what, but the interface was horrible
and nearly unreadable.

    -- Mike

--
Michael B. Trausch
                    fd0man at gmail.com
Phone: (404) 592-5746
   Jabber IM: fd0man at livejournal.com

Demand Freedom!  Use open and free protocols, standards, and software!