[ale] ubuntu_6.10+firefox_2.0+flash_plugin=firefox_crash

Dan Lambert danlambert at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 14 21:31:22 EST 2006

When I installed Flash Player, I had to download the installer, then
extract it. After that I had to open a terminal window and install the
Flash Player using the "sudo ./flashplayer-installer" command.

Complete installation instructions are on the Ubuntu Wiki, if you'll
search for Flash player.

It wasn't a matter of clicking a couple of buttons.

Dan