[ale] ubuntu_6.10+firefox_2.0+flash_plugin=firefox_crash

roberth1954 at aim.com roberth1954 at aim.com
Tue Nov 14 20:06:45 EST 2006

 I tried searching to see if anyone else was having this problem but I'm not sure where to search.

 OK... I downloaded the x86 ubuntu 6.10 iso image, burned it to CD, booted it, installed it... Then brought up Firefox and went to a web page that has some flash on it. I clicked the buttons to install the flash player plugin and now when I visit a web page with flash on it, Firefox crashes. I also tried the beta version of flash v9 but with the same results.

 -R