[ale] MP3 -> WAV

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 11:31:46 EST 2006

"-audio
If this flag is present, all subsequent tracks are written in CD-DA
(similar to Red Book) audio format. The file with data for this tracks
should contain stereo, 16-bit digital audio with 44100 samples/s. The
byte order should be the following: MSB left, LSB left, MSB right, LSB
right, MSB left and so on. The track should be a multiple of 2352
bytes. It is not possible to put the master image of an audio track on
a raw disk because data will be read in multiple of 2352 bytes during
the recording process."

Your wavs have a sample rate that is too high according to the
cdrecord manpage. That being the case, you may want to do `for f in
`ls -1A *.mp3`; do sox -r 44100 $f $f.wav; done`. You should be able
to burn them then.