[ale] Losing stability

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 14:45:40 EST 2006

Dang Keith, I might-should've taken you up on that.

RIght now I have an AMD Sempron 2800 motherboard w/ processor sitting in my
car (in the shade). I reckon that's my next stop on this  particular
odyssey.   I was heartened that MicroSeconds (
http://www.microseconds.net/) took my exchange without too much
kicking. I had the stuff in hand to
throw the bad MB on a test case to verify that it was DOA if necessary.

Of course, I could probly buy an equivalent or better machine for, like,
$300. But (a) I'd have to pay the Microsoft Tax and (b) Where's the fun in
that??

So, anyone need a Socket A 266 mhz Athlon Thoroughbred, made Nov 2002 or so?

-- CHS