[ale] HELLO (oops--)

aaron aaron at pd.org
Sun Nov 5 19:42:35 EST 2006

Thanks Fulton -- and sorry -- dislexia is a terrible thing to share....
The meeting layout should read:

 1st Thursday -->  ALE  _NE_
   -- hosted at eDeltaCom

 2nd Thursday --> ALE Central
  -- hosted at Emory University Law School

3rd Thursday (but not for this Nov. and Dec.) --> ALE _NW_
  --  hosted at The Weather Channel