[ale] HELLO

aaron aaron at pd.org
Sun Nov 5 17:00:08 EST 2006

On Sunday 05 November 2006 14:32, andy whitten wrote:
> I've just signed up for your group,and I wanted to make sure that I was
> online.

Welcome to the ALE list, Andy, and we hope you find it helpful and
informative.

If you are in the Atlanta area, we also have regular meetings at a couple
different locals where you can put some faces to the emails. All the meetings
are currently  held at 7:30pm on one of the Thursday's of the month:

 1st Thursday -->  ALE NW
   -- hosted at eDeltaCom

 2nd Thursday --> ALE Central
  -- hosted at Emory University Law School

3rd Thursday (but not for this Nov. and Dec.) --> ALE NE
  --  hosted at The Weather Channel

Addresses, directions and meeting topic notices can be found at
the ALE.org site.

Hope to see you at a meeting some time!

peace
Aaron Ruscetta