[ale] OT: Mac question

aaron aaron at pd.org
Fri Mar 31 14:57:06 EST 2006

OSeX multitask pretty nicely multiple shells are not a problem for the
Terminal program. Even if your current shell is in a "busy" state, the
File:NewShell menu item and/or Aplkey+N shortcut should work and
allow you to open a new shell window and monitor progress on the
destination.

I have done this successfully when checking encoding progress on
DVD's and some other "blind" software operations.

HTH!

peace
aaron