[ale] The ale-unempoyed mailing list

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Fri Mar 31 17:12:59 EST 2006

Fulton Green wrote:

> Sorry to be so passionate about all this, but I just remember back when
> I was suffering from underemployment in the early oh-two that there
> seemed to be a slight sense of anti-job-seeker-posting on the list.  I
> wound up resorting to personally hitting up random ALE posters
> individually for job leads (thanks, Jerry!).

I personally don't have a problem seeing the every once in a while
resume' posting.  I'm all for the list (either one) assisting folks in
need of work.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little
security will deserve neither and lose both.  - Benjamin Franklin