[ale] ANNOUNCING: ALE NW meetings begin anew next month

linux linux at jtholmes.com
Sat Mar 25 20:33:48 EST 2006

I   dont care  what the time is, if someone will provide the digs I
could try to make it at 3:30AM.

Thanks to Mr. Sheets and his employer. I look forward to attending these
things
when I am not traveling, which was always on the road the last three
years, but
home now.

One topic (which I cant present but would be glad to assist with  or
whatever) is
the K12LTSP project that has been successful in Oregon and some other
places.
The real issues are Multimedia Related and I would like to see how some
folks
and companies are attacking that area.