[ale] OT: music sites?

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Sat Mar 25 09:04:44 EST 2006

William Bagwell wrote:
> On Saturday 25 March 2006 12:16 am, Geoffrey wrote:
>> snips
>> A lot of this stuff I've got on LP's
>
> Usenet.
>
> Why pay *again* for what you already own?

I know.  Problem is, I don't know the legality of downloading something
for free that I already have on lp or cd.  That is, I can't walk into a
cd store and walk out with a copy of a cd I already have.

I know, my ethics are getting in my way of convenience, but that's a
good thing.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little
security will deserve neither and lose both.  - Benjamin Franklin