[ale] OT: Pay Pal password

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Mon Mar 20 14:10:00 EST 2006

On Mon, 2006-03-20 at 14:05 -0500, Pete Hardie wrote:

> You aren't clicking on those links in the messages from "PayPal
> Admins" again, are you?

Never.

And you know whats funny.  I go and change the password and it tells me
I can not use the same password as my current password. So if I know my
current password why is it not letting me in?

Around the same time I started having a problem with eBay.  If I told
the signin page to leaved me signed in then it still acted the same as
when I closed my browser.  If I close my browser and go back in I have
to sign back in.