[ale] Mythtv Build-In

H P Ladds householdwords at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 15:25:17 EST 2006

Hey Geoffrey,

No schedule yet. Off the top of my head I'd say, "The closer to next month's
ALE meeting the better."

I recently sent notes to a few companies (pcHDTV, Hauppauge, EFF, etc.) to
see if they supported "Build-Ins" in any way. I'm waiting to hear from them.

The next order of business is to schedule a time and place. Ideally the
location would have OTA digital, DISH, Cable and DirecTV. Hmmm... now that's
a challenge.