[ale] Webcam/capture device?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Thu Mar 16 11:52:05 EST 2006

  With the kids growing up I want to set up some better monitoring in and
around the house.  I currently have a small creative webcame that is usb
attached that I can monitor with Motion.  Easy to use but a small,
grainy picture.  I'm looking now for something with 1024x768 or better
preferably with color that won't take alot of custom compling drivers,
etc.  I would like to stay with something USB attached but I can look at
a hauppage card if I must but I don't want to have to stick 5+ cards
into my machine to monitor the different areas around the house, in and
outside.

Suggestions/Advice?

Robert

:wq!
                                         @ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
DISCLAIMER:
       ALONE.  I speak for              First One Should Be A Man
       no-one else.                       - Manowar