[ale] Mythtv Build-In

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Thu Mar 16 08:29:18 EST 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-16 at 09:12 -0400, Cliff Free wrote:
> I'm not sure about all this, but I've heard that its more difficult to
> get mythtv to work with a satellite set-up.

I guess the same with digital cable.  I would assume that digital cable
has a high deployment in metro areas.  Even in Buford I can't get analog
cable.

I like the idea of MythTV but I like the integration that Dish, Direct,
and others bring with their own DVR.  Its built into the receiver
itself.  The same remote controls it.  It is well integrated.