[ale] CDMA under Linux

Philip Polstra ppolstra at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 20:27:55 EST 2006

Sorry, it should be evdoforums.com.

I pay $60/month with a 2 year contract.  The speed was faster than my DSL at
the Kennesaw airport.  We moved up to the Cherokee County airport and the
speed is much lower (ISDN speeds) right now, but I'm told they are building
new towers out that way by summer.  It works most places in the US, and it
high speed in most major cities.