[ale] HOW2 filter a directory of file names... by DATE... ?

Courtney Thomas cc.thomas at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 14 07:55:44 EST 2006

Thank you for your help and pardon my obtuseness  :-)   but...

If I understand your recommendation...the -cmin flag to find, pertains
to modifications times of a file, not it's actual implementation date.

I want to be able to say, e.g. "delete all files in this dir that were
put there on 3/7/06, and ONLY that date".

How can -cmin do that ?

Appreciatively,
Courtney