[ale] Poptop

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Mon Mar 13 15:35:04 EST 2006

I've got poptop to work but I'm running into an issue.  The problem is
that when I move to use the firewall it fails.  The WindowsXP client is
now behind a NAT and the poptop server is now behind a NAT.  I want to
create a VPN when both ends have a private IP.  This does not seem to be
working.  I keep getting "protocol not supported" errors in syslog.