[ale] Wanted: trivial minicom-type function

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Mon Mar 13 11:49:15 EST 2006

On Mon, 2006-03-13 at 11:39 -0500, Mills, John M. wrote:
> Thanks for these pointers to handy tools. I've used "Beej's Quick and
> Dirty Guide" for a while and really appreciated it. Looks like he's
> moved forward and offers more, and still excellent help.

Yep.  Send him some cash...

Personally I would not "wrap" nc unless nc was part of a bigger picture
for your device.  I try to keep my embedded stuff very tight and running
as fast as possible.

Mini-XML can compile in 23k of space vs libxml2 1M+.  The difference is
that it only supports  DOM and you'll have to do more work to get what
you need.  But I have some cool helper functions that you might like to
try out and make better.