[ale] Wanted: trivial minicom-type function

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Mon Mar 13 10:55:48 EST 2006

Create a config file for each port that describes its termios settings:
http://www.easysw.com/~mike/mxml/

Write a very simple network -> serial port piece of software.
http://beej.us/guide/bgnet/

Then use termios to setup the serial port correctly and use select() to
pass data from the tty to the socket and back again.