[ale] keysigning tomorrow

Michael D. Ivey ivey at gweezlebur.com
Sat Mar 11 17:09:48 EST 2006

I'll be in the dining room at the Varsity up at the very top (which
my Mom says is the "new addition" ... but she's been in Atlanta a
long time) with a sign that says, "ALE" or something to that effect,
somewhere around 12:30 or so tomorrow.  Keysigning is officially at
1:00 or so.

I'll print out copies of fingerprints for everyone on the keyring
tonight.

Please be sure to bring a government-issued photo ID, so that
everyone can verify everyone else is who they say they are.  2 IDs
are better, but some of us don't have 2 photo IDs.

See some of you then!