[ale] OT... Security black humor...

tfreeman at intel.digichem.net tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Sat Mar 11 13:51:19 EST 2006

<<massive snippage>>

Dearly Begeeked. We are gathered here at this cyberplace and cybertime to
celebrate the thread known to all as [ale] OT... Security black humor...

Security has been a charmed friend of ours, springing as it did from the
collective, and never finding a respondent it didn't like. Friendly and
gentle, it never threatened with its changes in nominal topic, but smiled
and included all who came near. Generous past reason, Security could work
with all it's Humor relatives in peace and good will.

<<aside: This is damned hard writing, and I need to run and get something
accomplished today. Not only has this thread been very good to this group,
which deserves acknowledgement, it has also shown a life of its own with
an unusual staying power. A proper tribute is needed, but I don't think
I'll be able to finish it. Somebody want to continue or redo?>>

If you think Education is expensive
Try Ignorance
                   Author Unknown