[ale] OT... Security black humor...

Rob Fauls rob at fauls.com
Thu Mar 9 13:17:58 EST 2006

only problem is that there's only a 5% chance that we will actually get
to where we are supposed to be going.  but hey, at the same time, we
wont care so long as we have our doritos, lays, pringles, milky ways,
crunch bars, hot dogs, pizza, fries, coke, diet coke, gatorade, gum,
snickers, jolly ranchers,  resse's, mars, zeros, butterfingers,
hershey's kisses. 3 musketeers, kit kats, nerds, now and laters, sweet
tarts, oh, and pizza...gotta have pizza. and nachos! i think that will
cover us for an hour or two...

>From the land downunderover,
  Rob