[ale] OT... Security black humor...

Paul Cartwright paul_tbot at pcartwright.com
Wed Mar 8 17:23:28 EST 2006

On Wed March 8 2006 4:48 pm, Scott Castaline wrote:
> > you can get anything you want, at Alice's Restaurant!
> > cepting Alice:)
> > ?
>
> Still have that album (LP as in 331/3, vinyl) did have it also on
> 8-track until we moved up here from FLA. My wife had thrown out all
> my old 8-tracks since we no longer had a deck.
I got to listen to it at my sons place for Thanksgiving:)
I have loads of LPs but no turntable to play em on l(
and I had more on reel-to-reel than 8-track!

I just yesterday went to my buddies place and converted our old wedding
VHS to DVD, for safe-keeping:) I had already converted it, um, a few
years ago, erm.. from beta to VHS, right before my betamax died...
--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800