[ale] OT... Security black humor...

Brian Whigham oobx at itmonger.com
Wed Mar 8 13:43:05 EST 2006

i'm amazed that more ppl haven't figured out how to reply above the
quotations when they click reply.  Arghhh.

for thunderbird:
edit -> Account settings
choose "Composition and Addressing" under the account you use to hit the
ALE list
choose the "start my reply above the quote" in the composition section

sorry, just a little edgy now.  Too much email and scrolling

bw