[ale] reviving the ALE NW meetings

Jerald Sheets jsheets at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 4 09:20:27 EST 2006

We have an ex-secret Service guy in charge of security.  We're
crossing t's and dotting i's right now.  The Vp got the  group
address from me this week, and is pushing everything through upper
management and security.  I'll keep everyone posted as I get
information.

Jerald M. Sheets jr.
Sr. UNIX Systems Administrator
The Weather Channel Interactive