[ale] Rack mount server

Keith Morris keith at iqinteractive.com
Thu Mar 2 09:31:45 EST 2006

I have 7 servers that I have ordered from a company called Visionman out
in California (not the local Vision Computers). The servers have been
rock solid. I've had one of them (a Fedora Samba file server
authenticating to our MS Active Directory) that has been up for 2 years
without a single hiccup.

I'm getting ready to order an 8TB server from them at the very
reasonable price of $11K. They have a full range of rack mount and tower
servers and their prices are very competitive.

http://www.visionman.com

Hope that helps.

:: Keith Morris
:: Creative Director of Design and Effects
:: Design Technologist
:: IQ Interactive
:: Atlanta, GA
:: 404.255.3550