[ale] Python/Django talk on March 9

Aaron Hillegass aaron at bignerdranch.com
Wed Mar 1 14:20:49 EST 2006

Dear Linux Enthusiasts,

The Atlanta Python Users Group is meeting at 7:30pm on March 9 at the
Decatur Public Library.  Jeremy Jones will be speaking on how to use
Python and Django to develop web applications.

Django is a high-level Python Web framework that encourages rapid
development and clean, pragmatic design. (Many comparisons between
Ruby on Rails and Django have been made.)

Jeremy recently wrote an article for O'Reilly on Django:  http://
www.oreillynet.com/pub/ wlg/9075

The conference room is downstairs in the Decatur Public Library. I
will open the room at 7pm. The meeting will start promptly at 7:30pm
and the library will kick us out at 8:45.  I hope you can join us.

Address:
Decatur Public Library
215 Sycamore Street
Decatur , GA 30030