[ale] Speaking of "Tux"... was erf

fletch at phydeaux.org fletch at phydeaux.org
Wed Mar 1 12:53:24 EST 2006

> About a month ago I ran across a very obvious Tux in an advertisement for
> a pre-paid cellular service. (In a Spanish language sports paper someone
> left

Heh, noticed something similar just this past Sunday.

Coming back from the in-laws we stopped at a combo gas station / McD's
around Ocala (I think; north Florida off I-75 somewhere thereabouts :).
On the wall around the beverage section they had a couple of large-ish
images of Tux flanking the words "Cooler Zone".  I meant to snap a picture
of it but I'd left my phone in the car.

fletch at phydeaux.org|  Vincent, you should cease askin'          \ o.O'