[ale] I sent a message out earlier today

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 30 20:40:08 EDT 2006

Geoffrey wrote:

> Anymore, I assume service is lousy everywhere..  Recent experiences,
> Comcast, Bellsouth Cingular wireless pretty well enforce that assumption.

I too was down on Cingular recently, really bad.  However, my service
has noticeably improved since I switch my account from an old AT&T
Wireless account into a full-blown Cingular account 2 weeks ago.

I also got the inside scoop today on Cingular's plans to turn the whole
of Atlanta into a wireless (802.11) mecca.  I'm hoping it comes to
fruition, it looks very promising.

-Jim P.