[ale] kubuntu enlightenment question

Paul Cartwright paul_tbot at pcartwright.com
Thu Jun 29 15:20:18 EDT 2006

On Thu June 29 2006 3:05 pm, Paul Cartwright wrote:
> on my desktop are a few icons on the lower right, temp. battery,
> clock.. all neat, BUT the thermometer says 43 C. What exactly does
> the temp mean, is it the CPU? and how do I get it to read F ??? ok,
> so thats 3 questions..

well, never mind, I think I answered all three..
found the modules, changed from C to F, and saw my cpu running at 120
F !!
I think I'll stick with e16 for a while.. since I already screwed up
the desktop, I'll leave the laptop alone for now, since it IS running
Ubuntu and enlightenment..

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800