[ale] OT: Craig Newmark of Craig's List on Net Neutrality

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 20 23:06:36 EDT 2006

H P Ladds wrote:

>     Twist my argument in any direction ;-), but at least show me some
>     details on how the customer will loose _without_ NetNeutrality.
>

> Oh man! have you got that backwards.

> Given the wild and historic success of the Internet

The line above, was done with out the line below

> and net neutrality....

See, your question even answered it's self.  ;-)

 > -- aren't you obligated to detail what would be gained by doing
 > away with net neutrality?

Net Neutrality is a *new* thing, it isn't even in existence yet, it is
still in a conceptual stage.  At it's core is a design to stifle
competition and prevent businesses from leveraging their own capital
investments, customer base, and share holder desires.  It is
anti-Capitalism.

-Jim P.