[ale] Linux Sys Admin needed

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu Jun 15 12:49:02 EDT 2006

I had a guy pass me once when I was on my bike.  The right mirror of his
car hit the mirror on my bike, causing my front wheel to turn right and
leaning me into his car.  It was all I could do to maintain control and
not hit the back end of his car.  There was no car coming the other
direction, he had plenty of room.  What irked me the most is when I saw
him turn around laughing as I did my best to maintain control.

His mistake was stopping at the next traffic light.  I don't think he
even saw me coming.  Understand, I was 17 at the time, and, well, let's
say a bit of a hot head.  I assisted him exit the car through the open
driver's side window. Open window and no seatbelt, bad mistake.  We had
a few words and he sulked back into his car.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little
security will deserve neither and lose both.  - Benjamin Franklin